Thursday


GOING TO KAITERITERI
In the school holidays my family went to Kaiteriteri. Maddie had friend at Kaiteriteri, her name was Rochelle. I got to sit in the front seat. Charlie started to make me giggle by saying “You’re a giggle guts Lulu poopoo!” Mum, Maddie, Charlie, Rochelle and I got McDonalds. When we got to the caravan we unpacked, made the beds, put up the table, cooked the dinner and then dad arrived. After dinner Maddie and Rochelle went to the shop to buy lollies and chewing gum.

The next day I went to the flying fox and lots of people wanted chewing gum. I had to give them lots of chewing gum. Before you could believe it Rochelle had to go home.

When I got to the caravan a girl came, her name was Taylor. I played all day and all of the next day. Before long we were packing to go home.

I had great fun. I can not wait until the next holiday.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment