Wednesday

A Trip to the Suter

On Thursday morning, the 14th of May our class went to the Suter Art Gallery. We walked to the Suter with some parents. When we got there we sat outside and Esther talked to us. Then we went inside. The exhibition was called Eye Spy. Esther told us to start with the letter at the beginning of the name of the adult we were with. Andrea was the parent I was with. The first letter of her name is A so we started at A. At A I saw aeroplanes and at E I saw a girl that moved from England to New Zealand and she is remembering England. Also I looked at R. It was absolutely amazing, kind of like a sculpture. It was of a rocking horse and Tahunanui playground.

At the end of the trip Room 14 quickly went and saw some dead animals. There was a freaky polar bear rug. I was very tired when we walked back to school. I can’t wait to go on another Suter trip!

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment