Thursday


THE OMAKA AIR SHOW

In the school holidays I went to my Uncle’s house and we went to the Omaka Classic Fighters Show. I went with my uncle and my dad. They had Dive Bombers explosions. They also had Spitfires, Red Checkers, Bombers and Kitty Hawk. It was awesome.

My dad saw some of his friends there. Katie and Mark were also at the show. One of the men threw me an empty shell from his gun. The shell was empty because they shooting at each other so they had to be a distance away from each other. It was cool. The airshow was awesome!

Oscar

1 comment:

  1. Rachel from Room 9 NCSJune 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM

    Wow Oscar! The air show sounds amazing. Looks like you saw loads of planes. I am amazed how you remembered the names of the planes too.
    Great recount of your holidays!

    ReplyDelete